Juser: : _load:
12 years 1 week ago #173023
by Boudewijn
Juser: : _load: was created by Boudewijn
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.dodowear.nl
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello,
Since the migration from jm 2.5 to 3.3 i have this message in the back-end.
When I open the screen shopping basket of hika it says Juser: : _load: can't load user id....
What can I do about this?
Hello,
Since the migration from jm 2.5 to 3.3 i have this message in the back-end.
When I open the screen shopping basket of hika it says Juser: : _load: can't load user id....
What can I do about this?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Hello,
Since the migration from jm 2.5 to 3.3 i have this message in the back-end.
When I open the screen shopping basket of hika it says Juser: : _load: can't load user id....
What can I do about this?
Hello,
Since the migration from jm 2.5 to 3.3 i have this message in the back-end.
When I open the screen shopping basket of hika it says Juser: : _load: can't load user id....
What can I do about this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173036
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Juser: : _load:
Hi,
Do you have this error message only on the HikaShop pages ?
It seems to be very related on Joomla..
We don't have such kind of error messages in HikaShop, this is coming from the Joomla user library.
Is the Id a valid one ? Any user associated to this id ?
Do you have this error message only on the HikaShop pages ?
It seems to be very related on Joomla..
We don't have such kind of error messages in HikaShop, this is coming from the Joomla user library.
Is the Id a valid one ? Any user associated to this id ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176927
by Boudewijn
Replied by Boudewijn on topic Juser: : _load:
Hello Xavier,
Thanks. After the latest update of JM everything seems to be solved.
Thanks. After the latest update of JM everything seems to be solved.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds