- Posts: 77
- Thank you received: 1
Checkout process errror (bitcoin?)
12 years 1 week ago #173170
by samuel
Checkout process errror (bitcoin?) was created by samuel
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.lockharttactical.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox latest
I just added bitcoin to my site, and linked it to a hikashop bitcoin payment system.
I tried a simple 1 product checkout. I clicked pay with bitcoin.
Error
Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:One or more fields is invalid
×
Message
NO_CURRENCY_FOUND_GOOGLE_ANALYTICS
What is this all about?
Thanks
-- HikaShop version -- : 3.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : firefox latest
I just added bitcoin to my site, and linked it to a hikashop bitcoin payment system.
I tried a simple 1 product checkout. I clicked pay with bitcoin.
Error
Sorry your transaction did not go through successfully, please try again.
Error:One or more fields is invalid
×
Message
NO_CURRENCY_FOUND_GOOGLE_ANALYTICS
What is this all about?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 1 week ago #173172
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Checkout process errror (bitcoin?)
Hi,
1. Please check the log of the bitcoin plugin in the folder of the bitcoin plugin.
2. The Google Analytics message indicate that you don't have configured the google analytics correctly for the currency you are using.
Regards,
1. Please check the log of the bitcoin plugin in the folder of the bitcoin plugin.
2. The Google Analytics message indicate that you don't have configured the google analytics correctly for the currency you are using.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds