- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
product in stock show after update
12 years 5 days ago #173443
by Swib
product in stock show after update was created by Swib
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3.
I made an update at a testversion: www.bridgekroegentochtbreukelen.nl/swib/...ium-utrecht?Itemid=0 , and now the product in stock is shown
In the override, the tekst is deleted ((like the original site), but it still is shown at the product page.
Where can I configurate this?
I made an update at a testversion: www.bridgekroegentochtbreukelen.nl/swib/...ium-utrecht?Itemid=0 , and now the product in stock is shown
In the override, the tekst is deleted ((like the original site), but it still is shown at the product page.
Where can I configurate this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
12 years 4 days ago #173461
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic product in stock show after update
Hi,
Are you sure you override the view for the right front-end template ( ol_chranet ) ?
Regards,
Are you sure you override the view for the right front-end template ( ol_chranet ) ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds