Cannot remove attachment from invoice
11 years 11 months ago #174660
by Rixters
Cannot remove attachment from invoice was created by Rixters
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10-1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 32.0.3
We use Hikashop Pro and we attached PDF's to the invoice e-mail template. When I want to remove the current PDF's and click the trash icon the PDF get deleted. When I then click save the PDF is still there. This looks like a little bug...
Hope you have a solution!
Regards!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.10-1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FF 32.0.3
We use Hikashop Pro and we attached PDF's to the invoice e-mail template. When I want to remove the current PDF's and click the trash icon the PDF get deleted. When I then click save the PDF is still there. This looks like a little bug...
Hope you have a solution!
Regards!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #174682
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Cannot remove attachment from invoice
Hi,
I was able to reproduce the issue on my end, we will correct it as soon as possible.
As temporary fix, you can find via phpMyAdmin in the table "#__hikashop_config" the entry "order_status_notification.attach".
You just have to delete this entry to reset the attachments of this email.
I was able to reproduce the issue on my end, we will correct it as soon as possible.
As temporary fix, you can find via phpMyAdmin in the table "#__hikashop_config" the entry "order_status_notification.attach".
You just have to delete this entry to reset the attachments of this email.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rixters
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds