- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
User registration shows Acymailing custom fields
11 years 11 months ago #175356
by Rokell
User registration shows Acymailing custom fields was created by Rokell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I created a lot of custom fields in Acymailing for product registration purposes. These custom fields also show up, when a new customer wants to register during checkout in Hikashop. How can I avoid this?
Thanks
Roger
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I created a lot of custom fields in Acymailing for product registration purposes. These custom fields also show up, when a new customer wants to register during checkout in Hikashop. How can I avoid this?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175381
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User registration shows Acymailing custom fields
Hi,
In the plugin "AcyMailing : (auto)Subscribe during Joomla registration", there is a "Displayed fields" option to select the fields that you want to appear on the registration form. If you don't select anything there, you won't see the AcyMailing fields on the registration form of the checkout.
In the plugin "AcyMailing : (auto)Subscribe during Joomla registration", there is a "Displayed fields" option to select the fields that you want to appear on the registration form. If you don't select anything there, you won't see the AcyMailing fields on the registration form of the checkout.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175513
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic User registration shows Acymailing custom fields
Hi Nicolas,
Acymailing disabled this function:
Displayed fields: Since Acy 4.5.0, this field was removed: the fields displayed will be the fields with "J! User Profile" or "J! Registration" enabled in the Custom Fields page
If I change the fields here, they won't show in my product registration page either.
Any other ideas?
Thanks
Roger
Acymailing disabled this function:
Displayed fields: Since Acy 4.5.0, this field was removed: the fields displayed will be the fields with "J! User Profile" or "J! Registration" enabled in the Custom Fields page
If I change the fields here, they won't show in my product registration page either.
Any other ideas?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175559
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic User registration shows Acymailing custom fields
Hi,
Ah yes, that option has been moved.
But it's still the same, if you deactivate the fields there they won't display in the registration form of the checkout.
The registration form of the checkout will create a Joomla user account, as will the registration form of Joomla, so it's normal that the fields enabling/displaying on the registration will change the display of the fields on both registration form.
That's the way AcyMailing developed their custom fields.
If you want fields to display on one registration form and not another, I don't see any way to do that with the options available and it will then require that you modify the code of AcyMailing. I would recommend that you contact the AcyMailing support in that case. Maybe they know something I don't and they should be able to give you the necessary modifications if that's what you want to do.
Ah yes, that option has been moved.
But it's still the same, if you deactivate the fields there they won't display in the registration form of the checkout.
The registration form of the checkout will create a Joomla user account, as will the registration form of Joomla, so it's normal that the fields enabling/displaying on the registration will change the display of the fields on both registration form.
That's the way AcyMailing developed their custom fields.
If you want fields to display on one registration form and not another, I don't see any way to do that with the options available and it will then require that you modify the code of AcyMailing. I would recommend that you contact the AcyMailing support in that case. Maybe they know something I don't and they should be able to give you the necessary modifications if that's what you want to do.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds