- Posts: 97
- Thank you received: 0
Component menu broken?
11 years 11 months ago #175818
by shpuser
Component menu broken? was created by shpuser
I installed a demo website which template is optimized for hikashop, there was hikashop free version, i updated on my commercial version but the component menu is broken:
prntscr.com/4wow00
, i tried also to rebuld menu trough menu manager but nothing happens with component menu, how can i solve this problem?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175828
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Component menu broken?
Hi,
Sorry but I don't really understand your issue.
The menu seems to be correct, could you give us more details ? Another screenshot more explicit ?
Regarding the template, you are talking about the one for the backend ? If yes, so I don't knwo we always use the one by default.
If it's for frontend, here are the available ones:
hikashop.com/download/templates-for-hikashop.html
Sorry but I don't really understand your issue.
The menu seems to be correct, could you give us more details ? Another screenshot more explicit ?
Regarding the template, you are talking about the one for the backend ? If yes, so I don't knwo we always use the one by default.
If it's for frontend, here are the available ones:
hikashop.com/download/templates-for-hikashop.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #175931
by shpuser
Replied by shpuser on topic Component menu broken?
This was backend problem, if you click on components then all sub menu items (coupons, help, discounts, products...) was on the same level listed, i removed hikashop and installed again, now is everything ok.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds