- Posts: 77
- Thank you received: 1
Shipping 2 products from 2 different warehouses
11 years 11 months ago #176392
by samuel
Shipping 2 products from 2 different warehouses was created by samuel
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.lockharttactical.com
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -3002. Message: Parcel too large to be shipped with CPC.
I have over 9000 products.
I have split them into 2 DIFFERENT warehouses, depending on where they are shipped from.
we have a CANADA warehouse and a USA Warehouse.
We also have 2 different shipping methods.
1) Canada post = for Canada warehouse orders
2) Fedex = for USA warehouse orders
This item is from a CANADA warehouse:
www.lockharttactical.com/component/hikas...00-lumens-flashlight
This item is from a USA warehouse:
www.lockharttactical.com/component/hikas...lic-safety-toe-boots
If I ship 1 or even 50 products from the CANADIAN warehouse, it works perfectly...
If I ship 1 or 50 products from the USA warehouse, it works perfectly...
But If i try to ship 1x product from the Canadian warehouse and 1x product from the USA warehouse at the same time, the system glitches out.
It seems its impossible to order products from 2 warehouses at once.
How would I counter this?
The reason for different warehouses / shipping methods made specifically for those warehouses, is to try to keep shipping costs down for the customer. Offering the lowest rates possible.
-- HikaShop version -- : latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Error while sending XML to CANADA POST. Error code: -3002. Message: Parcel too large to be shipped with CPC.
I have over 9000 products.
I have split them into 2 DIFFERENT warehouses, depending on where they are shipped from.
we have a CANADA warehouse and a USA Warehouse.
We also have 2 different shipping methods.
1) Canada post = for Canada warehouse orders
2) Fedex = for USA warehouse orders
This item is from a CANADA warehouse:
www.lockharttactical.com/component/hikas...00-lumens-flashlight
This item is from a USA warehouse:
www.lockharttactical.com/component/hikas...lic-safety-toe-boots
If I ship 1 or even 50 products from the CANADIAN warehouse, it works perfectly...
If I ship 1 or 50 products from the USA warehouse, it works perfectly...
But If i try to ship 1x product from the Canadian warehouse and 1x product from the USA warehouse at the same time, the system glitches out.
It seems its impossible to order products from 2 warehouses at once.
How would I counter this?
The reason for different warehouses / shipping methods made specifically for those warehouses, is to try to keep shipping costs down for the customer. Offering the lowest rates possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176418
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Shipping 2 products from 2 different warehouses
Please provide a test user account so that we can reproduce the issue.
With the test user account we created, the fake address we used was refused.
With the test user account we created, the fake address we used was refused.
The following user(s) said Thank You: samuel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176509
by samuel
Replied by samuel on topic Shipping 2 products from 2 different warehouses
PM SENT
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #176615
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Shipping 2 products from 2 different warehouses
We'll continue through that thread :
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/86...-displaying-all.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: samuel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.236 seconds