- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
what is wrong?
- piotreczek100
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #176503
by piotreczek100
what is wrong? was created by piotreczek100
-- Joomla version -- : 333
Hello
I have a problem.
The product options added various possibilities of additional packaging, but when you press the stamp information pops up the entire page and not the article about the package. What am I wrong?
Hello
I have a problem.
The product options added various possibilities of additional packaging, but when you press the stamp information pops up the entire page and not the article about the package. What am I wrong?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176507
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic what is wrong?
Hi,
Can you please provide a link to your website ?
Regards,
Can you please provide a link to your website ?
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds