- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Carousel Effects Not Working
11 years 11 months ago #176511
by fan4chevy
Carousel Effects Not Working was created by fan4chevy
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.27
Hi,
I have Hika Business. Great product by the way.
I placed Carousel on my homepage and it all looks great. Can add buttons, thumbs, image size. However, the slide does not move the images.
I tried disabling CKslide, and CKmootool but still not working.
Your help is appreciated. See attached image of settings.
Hi,
I have Hika Business. Great product by the way.
I placed Carousel on my homepage and it all looks great. Can add buttons, thumbs, image size. However, the slide does not move the images.
I tried disabling CKslide, and CKmootool but still not working.
Your help is appreciated. See attached image of settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176514
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Carousel Effects Not Working
Hi,
Would it be possible to have a link to your website ?
It can be a javascript problem linked to mootools (the carousel is using mootools for the effects).
Regards,
Would it be possible to have a link to your website ?
It can be a javascript problem linked to mootools (the carousel is using mootools for the effects).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176611
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Carousel Effects Not Working
Hi,
I don't see any javascript errors, coul you give us a screenshot of all the fieldsets of this module settings ?
I don't see any javascript errors, coul you give us a screenshot of all the fieldsets of this module settings ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176690
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Carousel Effects Not Working
Thanks, I have attached the image:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176704
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Carousel Effects Not Working
Hi,
You want to display 10 products per slide but in the page there is just 5 products in the listing.
You should display more products in the listing to let the carousel do his job ; if it have too few items it won't be able to create the animation.
Regards,
You want to display 10 products per slide but in the page there is just 5 products in the listing.
You should display more products in the listing to let the carousel do his job ; if it have too few items it won't be able to create the animation.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176764
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Carousel Effects Not Working
Hi,
thank you for your help. I now have 10 items in the category and it still does not slide. Even set the show to slide at 500ms and still does not switch.
thanks,
thank you for your help. I now have 10 items in the category and it still does not slide. Even set the show to slide at 500ms and still does not switch.
thanks,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176765
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Carousel Effects Not Working
Hi,
I was asking a screenshot of the settings in the left side of the page.
Options for "Numbers of items" and "Number of columns". In you case you have to set "5" for number of columns and more than "5" for the number of products. Else you don't have enough products to display and no slide.
I was asking a screenshot of the settings in the left side of the page.
Options for "Numbers of items" and "Number of columns". In you case you have to set "5" for number of columns and more than "5" for the number of products. Else you don't have enough products to display and no slide.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176848
by fan4chevy
Replied by fan4chevy on topic Carousel Effects Not Working
Yep your a genius! It works. Thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds