- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Hikashop update
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #176773
by Holmes-Pierce
Hikashop update was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
I've got a question about updating Hikashop. I have the business package that was installed by my website designer (for my website only). I have since taken control of the management of the site and would like to update to the latest version. Last time I had to Log in with her username and password to update. Is there anyway to transfer to this privilege to my account?
Kind Regards,
Hal
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6.
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Hello,
I've got a question about updating Hikashop. I have the business package that was installed by my website designer (for my website only). I have since taken control of the management of the site and would like to update to the latest version. Last time I had to Log in with her username and password to update. Is there anyway to transfer to this privilege to my account?
Kind Regards,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #176790
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Hikashop update
Hi,
If you want to change the owner of a licence, you have to send us some information using the contact form in order to prove that you are right the manager of the website.
The best is to send some information like :
- the current account which have the licence (email + username)
- the new account for the transfer (email + username)
- the order information (number, date, etc)
- the website attached to the licence
Regards,
If you want to change the owner of a licence, you have to send us some information using the contact form in order to prove that you are right the manager of the website.
The best is to send some information like :
- the current account which have the licence (email + username)
- the new account for the transfer (email + username)
- the order information (number, date, etc)
- the website attached to the licence
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds