About baskets
11 years 11 months ago #177006
by oacom
---
seb
About baskets was created by oacom
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I've got a strange thing happening :
When I go to the baskets page : and I see the current basket, the price showed on the module is correct, but not in the baskets page ...
Any idea what's happening ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I've got a strange thing happening :
When I go to the baskets page : and I see the current basket, the price showed on the module is correct, but not in the baskets page ...
Any idea what's happening ?
---
seb
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #177025
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic About baskets
Hello,
It seems like your current basket doesn't have the same amount of product as your "saved" basket which have a quantity of 3 products instead of 2.
Can you give us a link to your website so that we can directly test it ?
It seems like your current basket doesn't have the same amount of product as your "saved" basket which have a quantity of 3 products instead of 2.
Can you give us a link to your website so that we can directly test it ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds