- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
Update Problems
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 11 months ago #177031
by Holmes-Pierce
Update Problems was created by Holmes-Pierce
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I've got two problems so far with the recent update:
1) Using Paypal as my payment method, I am not being automatically re-directed to their website. Instead you have to click the 'pay now' button to proceed.
2) The images in my ajax search bar no longer show in the search bar, as they did previously.
Thanks,
Hal
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello,
I've got two problems so far with the recent update:
1) Using Paypal as my payment method, I am not being automatically re-directed to their website. Instead you have to click the 'pay now' button to proceed.
2) The images in my ajax search bar no longer show in the search bar, as they did previously.
Thanks,
Hal
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #177035
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Update Problems
Hello Hal,
Can you check that you don't have any JavaScript error through the "PayPal redirection page" which prevent you to be automatically redirected ?
Thanks.
Can you check that you don't have any JavaScript error through the "PayPal redirection page" which prevent you to be automatically redirected ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #177164
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Update Problems
Thanks for your reply.
I haven't got access to the error reports on the server. I turned error reporting to maximum with debug language on etc, but it wouldn't navigate onto the Paypal redirection page.
Any ideas?
Thanks
I haven't got access to the error reports on the server. I turned error reporting to maximum with debug language on etc, but it wouldn't navigate onto the Paypal redirection page.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #177165
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Update Problems
This is the JS...
<!--
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypal_form').submit();
//-->
<!--[if IE]>
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypal_button').style.display = 'none';
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypal_button_message').innerHTML = '';
<![endif]-->
<!--
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypal_form').submit();
//-->
<!--[if IE]>
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypal_button').style.display = 'none';
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypal_button_message').innerHTML = '';
<![endif]-->
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #177166
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Update Problems
Ok, I've just seen that I can do it with firefox.
I got the following errors:
Syntax error: step-2:741
It refers to the image of the product being bought
<a href="/womensshoes/product/lotusbellanobrown" title="Lotus Bellano Brown Leather Knee High Boots">
It actually has the full URL including https://
I got the following errors:
Syntax error: step-2:741
It refers to the image of the product being bought
<a href="/womensshoes/product/lotusbellanobrown" title="Lotus Bellano Brown Leather Knee High Boots">
It actually has the full URL including https://
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177314
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Update Problems
Hi,
The line 741 is not that line.
The line 741 is the line
We will fix the HikaShop package in the hour in order to fix that.
For the moment you can replace the content by
Regards,
The line 741 is not that line.
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypal_form').submit();
//-->
<!--[if IE]>
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypal_button').style.display = 'none';
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypal_button_message').innerHTML = '';
<![endif]-->
</script>
Code:
<![endif]-->
For the moment you can replace the content by
Code:
<script type="text/javascript">
<!--
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypal_form').submit();
//-->
</script>
<!--[if IE]>
<script type="text/javascript">
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypal_button').style.display = 'none';
document.getElementById('hikashop_paypal_button_message').innerHTML = '';
</script>
<![endif]-->
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: christinapsarrou
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #177320
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Update Problems
Thanks,
Where do I change this?
Where do I change this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Holmes-Pierce
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 265
- Thank you received: 1
11 years 11 months ago #177323
by Holmes-Pierce
Replied by Holmes-Pierce on topic Update Problems
Found it!
Thanks,
It's working now.
Thanks,
It's working now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds