- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 0
Change characteristics options position
11 years 11 months ago #177638
by Bibok
Change characteristics options position was created by Bibok
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIrefox 32.0.3
Hello to everybody.
I bought Hikashop and a template on Templaza, but I have a problem. When I generated a characteristic field, it appear like the attachment, just before the product name.
I want it to appear just after the quantity label. I look over the documentation, but I can’t find the correct php and the lines I need to modify.
Can you tell me the files I need to change? Thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.1
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : FIrefox 32.0.3
Hello to everybody.
I bought Hikashop and a template on Templaza, but I have a problem. When I generated a characteristic field, it appear like the attachment, just before the product name.
I want it to appear just after the quantity label. I look over the documentation, but I can’t find the correct php and the lines I need to modify.
Can you tell me the files I need to change? Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 11 months ago #177663
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Change characteristics options position
Hello,
The file to edit will be the "Show_default" file of the "Product" view via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
The file to edit will be the "Show_default" file of the "Product" view via "Hikashop->Display->Views".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bibok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 11 months ago #177948
by Bibok
Replied by Bibok on topic Change characteristics options position
Hello again!
Thanks for the quicly reply! Ok, now I can see the code, but when I'm try to move the lines, the page simply dissapears entirely.
Maybe I'm looking on the wrong lines: I'm moving these lines:-
<?php
if($this->params->get('characteristic_display')!='list'){
$this->setLayout('show_block_characteristic');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
And paste before this:
if (!$this->params->get('catalogue') && ($this->config->get('display_add_to_cart_for_free_products') || !empty ($this->element->prices))) {
if (!empty ($this->itemFields)) {
$form = ',\'hikashop_product_form\'';
if ($this->config->get('redirect_url_after_add_cart', 'stay_if_cart') == 'ask_user') {
?>
<input type="hidden" name="popup" value="1"/>
<?php
}
$this->setLayout('show_block_custom_item');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
}
I think I'm on the wrong way, right?
Thanks for the quicly reply! Ok, now I can see the code, but when I'm try to move the lines, the page simply dissapears entirely.
Maybe I'm looking on the wrong lines: I'm moving these lines:-
<?php
if($this->params->get('characteristic_display')!='list'){
$this->setLayout('show_block_characteristic');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
?>
And paste before this:
if (!$this->params->get('catalogue') && ($this->config->get('display_add_to_cart_for_free_products') || !empty ($this->element->prices))) {
if (!empty ($this->itemFields)) {
$form = ',\'hikashop_product_form\'';
if ($this->config->get('redirect_url_after_add_cart', 'stay_if_cart') == 'ask_user') {
?>
<input type="hidden" name="popup" value="1"/>
<?php
}
$this->setLayout('show_block_custom_item');
echo $this->loadTemplate();
}
}
I think I'm on the wrong way, right?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #177967
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Change characteristics options position
Hi,
HikaShop's product page has the characteristic selection just before the quantity field (which is the most logical really).
So I guess that removing the customization of the view file show_default via the menu Display>Views's bin icon would solve that as you would go back to the default layout of the product page.
Otherwise, I would recommend to contact your template provider for help on that customization as we don't know how they customized the views. But your solution of moving the code is also a possibility and it sounds like you're on the right track for that.
HikaShop's product page has the characteristic selection just before the quantity field (which is the most logical really).
So I guess that removing the customization of the view file show_default via the menu Display>Views's bin icon would solve that as you would go back to the default layout of the product page.
Otherwise, I would recommend to contact your template provider for help on that customization as we don't know how they customized the views. But your solution of moving the code is also a possibility and it sounds like you're on the right track for that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bibok
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178100
by Bibok
Replied by Bibok on topic Change characteristics options position
Thanks for the information!
I have another question, but I think is the best to close this and open another topic.
Thanks!
I have another question, but I think is the best to close this and open another topic.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds