- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
Error message after update to 2.3.4
11 years 10 months ago #178384
by Rokell
Error message after update to 2.3.4 was created by Rokell
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
5-elemente.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_group_after_purchase in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxx/xx/plugins/hikashop/group/group.php on line 77
Hi,
I get this error message after I finished the last step of the checkout:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_group_after_purchase in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxxx/xx/plugins/hikashop/group/group.php on line 77
It started after I updated Hikashop to 2.3.4. Everything seems to work, but it is very irritating for the customer to get this error message at the end of his purchase.
What to do?
Best
Roger
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_group_after_purchase in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxx/xx/plugins/hikashop/group/group.php on line 77
Hi,
I get this error message after I finished the last step of the checkout:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$product_group_after_purchase in /www/htdocs/xxxxxxxx/xx/plugins/hikashop/group/group.php on line 77
It started after I updated Hikashop to 2.3.4. Everything seems to work, but it is very irritating for the customer to get this error message at the end of his purchase.
What to do?
Best
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178388
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Error message after update to 2.3.4
Hi,
You can re-download HikaShop 2.3.4 ; I update the package with a fix for the plugin "hikashop group".
Otherwise a simple solution is to unpublish this plugin, if you do not use the function "user group after purchase".
Regards,
You can re-download HikaShop 2.3.4 ; I update the package with a fix for the plugin "hikashop group".
Otherwise a simple solution is to unpublish this plugin, if you do not use the function "user group after purchase".
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178472
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Error message after update to 2.3.4
Hi Jerome,
I can't find the plugin 'user group after purchase'. I only have 'HikaShop - Vendor group after purchase', but if I deactivate this one, nothing changes and the error message still occurs. I tried to update HikaShop via Joomla extention manager, but received an error.
What to do?
Roger
I can't find the plugin 'user group after purchase'. I only have 'HikaShop - Vendor group after purchase', but if I deactivate this one, nothing changes and the error message still occurs. I tried to update HikaShop via Joomla extention manager, but received an error.
What to do?
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #178554
by Rokell
Replied by Rokell on topic Error message after update to 2.3.4
Found it! Sorry, I looked for the wrong plugin.
Switching off did the job.
Thanks
Roger
Switching off did the job.
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds