- Posts: 12
- Thank you received: 0
I like to put off the MY donwload and MY koomment
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #179506
by wilbert
I like to put off the MY donwload and MY koomment was created by wilbert
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.36
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozilla
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I like to put off the MY donwload and MY koomment options that is vissable above when a user has benn logon
I like to put off the MY donwload and MY komment options that is vissable above when a user has logon
see attcahement
how to?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.36
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : mozilla
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : I like to put off the MY donwload and MY koomment options that is vissable above when a user has benn logon
I like to put off the MY donwload and MY komment options that is vissable above when a user has logon
see attcahement
how to?
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by wilbert.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179526
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic I like to put off the MY donwload and MY koomment
Hi,
This is not something coming from HikaShop. So I don't know what you can do to remove that.
If you could give the link to that page, I might be able to tell you what extension is displaying what you have on your screenshot.
This is not something coming from HikaShop. So I don't know what you can do to remove that.
If you could give the link to that page, I might be able to tell you what extension is displaying what you have on your screenshot.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds