- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Edit account information back url issue
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #179833
by PeterChain
Edit account information back url issue was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
After edditing my profile information through the "Edit your account information" inside the panel for menu type "HikaShop » user" I don't get back to this menu but to Home Default menu so I don't see the Hikasp user panel anymore.
Hot to make it persist in its url?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
After edditing my profile information through the "Edit your account information" inside the panel for menu type "HikaShop » user" I don't get back to this menu but to Home Default menu so I don't see the Hikasp user panel anymore.
Hot to make it persist in its url?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179956
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Edit account information back url issue
Hi,
Which back button ?
The "Edit your account information" button is redirecting to a Joomla page, on my end on this Joomla page I don't have back button.
So you will have to edit (re-edit) the Joomla view to have the desired button doing the correct redirection.
Potentially having a button with some javascript to go to history(-1).
Which back button ?
The "Edit your account information" button is redirecting to a Joomla page, on my end on this Joomla page I don't have back button.
So you will have to edit (re-edit) the Joomla view to have the desired button doing the correct redirection.
Potentially having a button with some javascript to go to history(-1).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds