- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Edit Address PopUp Bizarre behavior
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 10 months ago #179834
by PeterChain
Edit Address PopUp Bizarre behavior was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
When clicking in the "New" button inside the Addresses Maanger form a Hikashop User menu panel I get this strange result:
The modal windos is at left of the windows, just half to be seen.
The whole browser window gets darkened including the model window and nothing can be edited.
I just can get back to main browser area but nothing editable.
I use a Yootheme template but everything else in the site works perfectly.
I've seen several posts about problems with the addresses modal window but none gave me a clue about my problem.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
When clicking in the "New" button inside the Addresses Maanger form a Hikashop User menu panel I get this strange result:
The modal windos is at left of the windows, just half to be seen.
The whole browser window gets darkened including the model window and nothing can be edited.
I just can get back to main browser area but nothing editable.
I use a Yootheme template but everything else in the site works perfectly.
I've seen several posts about problems with the addresses modal window but none gave me a clue about my problem.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 10 months ago #179908
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Edit Address PopUp Bizarre behavior
Hi,
Your template is not compatible with the Joomla 3 bootstrap popups.
Please change the HikaShop popup mode.
Regards,
PS : I know that it might be difficult to find but there are plenty of thread talking about popup troubles due to template issue..
Your template is not compatible with the Joomla 3 bootstrap popups.
Please change the HikaShop popup mode.
Regards,
PS : I know that it might be difficult to find but there are plenty of thread talking about popup troubles due to template issue..
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds