Skip to main content

My cart keeps taking orders while logged out

More
11 years 10 months ago #180874 by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.18
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all

I don't know if this should be expected.

If I'm logged out of the site but I check a product list the add to cart button shows active and, if clicked, whem I log in that product shows added to my cart no matter if I already had a cart pending of checkout.

Should it be this way?

Can be changed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #180893 by Mohamed Thelji
Hello,

1. Sure, it will enable you to not loose your carts before logged in.

2. Yes but with some code customization will be required.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.145 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum