Skip to main content

Displaying 2 content modules below product listing

More
11 years 10 months ago #180977 by vividfish
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3

Hi

I'm struggling to work out how to display 2 content modules on a product page.

So far I have a Hikashop content menu that contains all categories/products.

Within this content menu I've associated 2 content modules, one set up as 'Related Products' and one as 'within the module associated category'

The settings for both modules are identical other than the associated category and content on product page.

When viewing a product in the front end hte related products module is displayed as expected but the associated category module isn't there.

Is there anything else I need to do to display 2 modules on a product page?

Thanks

KH

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #181046 by Xavier
Hi,

In Configuration > Main > Product, you can find the option "Modules under the product page" here just select your two modules and job is done ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: vividfish

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #181064 by vividfish
Thanks Xavier

Much appreciated

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum