- Posts: 846
- Thank you received: 92
LIQPAY
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182795
by lionel75
-- HikaShop version -- : 2
-- Joomla version -- : 2
-- PHP version -- : 5
hi
I wanted to update my Hikashop version .
2 problems with Liqpay
-Agreement title link is in english but agreement content is in russian !!
( my default language browser setting is english )
-fail to send an OTP password ( i enter first false credit number 7<->1 ) .
regard's
-- Joomla version -- : 2
-- PHP version -- : 5
hi
I wanted to update my Hikashop version .
2 problems with Liqpay
-Agreement title link is in english but agreement content is in russian !!
( my default language browser setting is english )
-fail to send an OTP password ( i enter first false credit number 7<->1 ) .
regard's
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #182827
by nicolas
Hi,
Both of these issues are on the payment gateway's payment page, not in HikaShop and not in the liqpay payment plugin.
I would recommend that you contact your payment gateway's support for help.
Both of these issues are on the payment gateway's payment page, not in HikaShop and not in the liqpay payment plugin.
I would recommend that you contact your payment gateway's support for help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #182861
by lionel75
Hi
The issue has been resolve ... Like debug more information could be give when issue occur !!! I don't like paypal or google ......I mean be able to pay without enter explicitly our number card & need to register for only pay ...,( register for buy a product make sense). Liqpay is in russian and there is not a lot informations in the internet about liqpay . bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151086.0 .
regard's
The issue has been resolve ... Like debug more information could be give when issue occur !!! I don't like paypal or google ......I mean be able to pay without enter explicitly our number card & need to register for only pay ...,( register for buy a product make sense). Liqpay is in russian and there is not a lot informations in the internet about liqpay . bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=151086.0 .
regard's
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by lionel75.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds