- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
Image button and seo
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #183429
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Image button and seo was created by armanemadi
Hi
I have change my button to image button and use
to hide my text like add to cart and add to wishlist
my main question is , dos crawler and Google spider can read this text ?
dose it have any bad point to hide a text ? i already heard something about this but i doubt how much this is true ?
and did i have a bad thing to convert this kind of text to image because it have effect in seo ??
tanks
I have change my button to image button and use
Code:
text-indent: -9999px !important;
my main question is , dos crawler and Google spider can read this text ?
dose it have any bad point to hide a text ? i already heard something about this but i doubt how much this is true ?
and did i have a bad thing to convert this kind of text to image because it have effect in seo ??
tanks
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183437
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Image button and seo
Hi,
It doesn't matter. Add to cart buttons are not meant to be crawled anyway and it won't affect your SEO.
It doesn't matter. Add to cart buttons are not meant to be crawled anyway and it won't affect your SEO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: armanemadi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds