- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
Removing the title text next to Characteristics
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #183564
by dancingkazzaf
Removing the title text next to Characteristics was created by dancingkazzaf
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hello, I am trying to remove the title text next to the characteristic select box on the product page. I have gone through the form and cant find anything that seems to work.
Regards,
Karen
Hello, I am trying to remove the title text next to the characteristic select box on the product page. I have gone through the form and cant find anything that seems to work.
Regards,
Karen
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183585
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Removing the title text next to Characteristics
Hi,
You can turn off the option "Display the characteristics name" of the HikaShop configuration.
You can turn off the option "Display the characteristics name" of the HikaShop configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dancingkazzaf
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 256
- Thank you received: 2
11 years 9 months ago #183658
by dancingkazzaf
Replied by dancingkazzaf on topic Removing the title text next to Characteristics
Thankyou I must have missed that setting.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds