- Posts: 108
- Thank you received: 1
Update
11 years 9 months ago #183703
by mdraeger
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.2.3
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Hello,
I am thinking of going to 2.2.4 from 2.2.3 but I have never done this before and concerned that the update will change my current site. Could you tell me, since I made a number of customization to the css file and sometimes the bootstrap.min.css file, will upgrading likely effect my site? eg. change colors and formatting?
Sorry to ask but I have never done an update with Joomla extensions.
Martin
-- Joomla version -- : 3.1
Hello,
I am thinking of going to 2.2.4 from 2.2.3 but I have never done this before and concerned that the update will change my current site. Could you tell me, since I made a number of customization to the css file and sometimes the bootstrap.min.css file, will upgrading likely effect my site? eg. change colors and formatting?
Sorry to ask but I have never done an update with Joomla extensions.
Martin
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #183710
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Hi,
I think you're talking about HikaShop 2.3.4 and not 2.2.4.
If you used the CSS override system in HikaShop ; you won't have any problem.
The update will update all HikaShop core files but all of your overrides (views, css) and configuration will be kept.
About "bootstrap.min.css", it is not related to HikaShop but to Joomla (or your template, it depends).
Regards,
I think you're talking about HikaShop 2.3.4 and not 2.2.4.
If you used the CSS override system in HikaShop ; you won't have any problem.
The update will update all HikaShop core files but all of your overrides (views, css) and configuration will be kept.
About "bootstrap.min.css", it is not related to HikaShop but to Joomla (or your template, it depends).
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mdraeger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds