- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
Define World Zone by avoiding subzones
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #184129
by PeterChain
Define World Zone by avoiding subzones was created by PeterChain
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I want to define a "world wide zone" for shipping that excludes EU countries. How can I do without having to include all countries.
Could it be "all except those selected" ?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
I want to define a "world wide zone" for shipping that excludes EU countries. How can I do without having to include all countries.
Could it be "all except those selected" ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184155
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Define World Zone by avoiding subzones
Hi,
No, there is no options like that, but what can be done is add all the zones at one time.
When clicking on "add" for the zones, in the pagination dropdown select "all" then click on the first checkbox to check them all.
And finally in the listing on the main page, remove only the undesired countries.
No, there is no options like that, but what can be done is add all the zones at one time.
When clicking on "add" for the zones, in the pagination dropdown select "all" then click on the first checkbox to check them all.
And finally in the listing on the main page, remove only the undesired countries.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
11 years 9 months ago #184203
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Define World Zone by avoiding subzones
This sounds logical and had tried before posting. What I found is that the system takes the first "about 20" items in the zone list and not the whole list. Also can't click on the Add button anymore after doing this.
First I thought this was a hikaShop protection against "zone saturation" presets. Now it looks to me like there is some bug. Could be?
First I thought this was a hikaShop protection against "zone saturation" presets. Now it looks to me like there is some bug. Could be?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184212
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Define World Zone by avoiding subzones
Hi,
I tried on my end, and I was able to add all the zones at one time, and then I can add more zones.
So it seems to be an issue on your end.
Please try to re-install HikaShop over the current version.
I tried on my end, and I was able to add all the zones at one time, and then I can add more zones.
So it seems to be an issue on your end.
Please try to re-install HikaShop over the current version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PeterChain
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PeterChain
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 640
- Thank you received: 16
11 years 9 months ago #184250
by PeterChain
Replied by PeterChain on topic Define World Zone by avoiding subzones
Ok, I will try over a fresh installation and report you back.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds