- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
Showing Pricelist FREE after upgrading to 2.3.5
- fernando.alh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 9 months ago #184973
by fernando.alh
Showing Pricelist FREE after upgrading to 2.3.5 was created by fernando.alh
-- HikaShop version -- : Starter 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 39.0.2171.95 m
Hi there,
I have upgraded HikaShop Starter from 2.3.4 to 2.3.5.
When I try to switch the currency from USD (main currency) to other, (ex. Argentine Peso - ARS) it shows prices "Gratis" (FREE) in the product listing, so, it only works fine with the main currency.
But the funny part is that when you enter in the product, it shows the normal product price.
Is it a bug or something I'm doing wrong? The only what I did was the update.
I have a backup site and I downgraded it to 2.3.4 and worked fine as before.
Thank you in advance,
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Google Chrome 39.0.2171.95 m
Hi there,
I have upgraded HikaShop Starter from 2.3.4 to 2.3.5.
When I try to switch the currency from USD (main currency) to other, (ex. Argentine Peso - ARS) it shows prices "Gratis" (FREE) in the product listing, so, it only works fine with the main currency.
But the funny part is that when you enter in the product, it shows the normal product price.
Is it a bug or something I'm doing wrong? The only what I did was the update.
I have a backup site and I downgraded it to 2.3.4 and worked fine as before.
Thank you in advance,
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 9 months ago #184981
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Showing Pricelist FREE after upgrading to 2.3.5
Hi,
It's a bug.
The problem has been fixed and we patched the 2.3.5 install package on our end.
If you update again, it should work fine now.
It's a bug.
The problem has been fixed and we patched the 2.3.5 install package on our end.
If you update again, it should work fine now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fernando.alh
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fernando.alh
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 32
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 9 months ago #185050
by fernando.alh
Replied by fernando.alh on topic Showing Pricelist FREE after upgrading to 2.3.5
Thank you! Now working 10/10.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds