- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
Fonts in menubar unreadable after upgrade
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #185218
by simonkloostra
Fonts in menubar unreadable after upgrade was created by simonkloostra
-- url of the page with the problem -- : n.a.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
While installing Hikashop Business on one of my sites, I noticed a short message about missing XML files, before the installation continued within Hikashop.
All still seems to work fine, but the menu's are displayed very funny. Unreadable fonts, etc
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : all
While installing Hikashop Business on one of my sites, I noticed a short message about missing XML files, before the installation continued within Hikashop.
All still seems to work fine, but the menu's are displayed very funny. Unreadable fonts, etc
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 8 months ago #185222
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Fonts in menubar unreadable after upgrade
Hello,
Can you change the value of the "Menu position" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" and test it again ?
Thanks.
Can you change the value of the "Menu position" option via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Display" and test it again ?
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- simonkloostra
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 135
- Thank you received: 3
11 years 8 months ago #185369
by simonkloostra
Replied by simonkloostra on topic Fonts in menubar unreadable after upgrade
Ok, that solved it. I remember I just upgraded this site recently from Joomla 2.5, so that's why the menu was in an odd position.
I also upgraded another site, and there all went fine. Also I did not notice the message about missing XML files.
Thanks.
I also upgraded another site, and there all went fine. Also I did not notice the message about missing XML files.
Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds