- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 1
Discount with acces level and minimum products
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186162
by wilfried
Discount with acces level and minimum products was created by wilfried
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest IE, FF and Chrome
Hello,
I would really like a way to give certain people (who are in a special group) discount, but only if they buy a minumum amount of products from one category. Just the same as it workes with coupons, but I don't want to do it with coupons.
I also have the possibility to give a discount on product level, but then that person has to buy a certain minimum of one product, but I want to give the discount if that person buys for example 3 products from a certain categorie.
Is that possible.
In fact, correct me if I am wrong. I think I have seen this in some picture related with Hikashop. Has this funtionality been available in a previous version in the discount section?
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, Wilfried
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : latest IE, FF and Chrome
Hello,
I would really like a way to give certain people (who are in a special group) discount, but only if they buy a minumum amount of products from one category. Just the same as it workes with coupons, but I don't want to do it with coupons.
I also have the possibility to give a discount on product level, but then that person has to buy a certain minimum of one product, but I want to give the discount if that person buys for example 3 products from a certain categorie.
Is that possible.
In fact, correct me if I am wrong. I think I have seen this in some picture related with Hikashop. Has this funtionality been available in a previous version in the discount section?
Hope to hear from you.
Thanks in advance.
Kind regards, Wilfried
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by wilfried.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186169
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Discount with acces level and minimum products
Hi,
The solution in that case is to create a coupon and activate the "Auto load in cart if possible" option of the coupon so that it loads automatically on the checkout when the cart has enough products of the category you configured in the coupon and that the user is in the correct user group.
The solution in that case is to create a coupon and activate the "Auto load in cart if possible" option of the coupon so that it loads automatically on the checkout when the cart has enough products of the category you configured in the coupon and that the user is in the correct user group.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wilfried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186258
by wilfried
Replied by wilfried on topic Discount with acces level and minimum products
Wauw that works like a charm.
Kind regards, Wilfried
Kind regards, Wilfried
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds