- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
error updating language file
11 years 8 months ago #186292
by pymgym
error updating language file was created by pymgym
-- HikaShop version -- : business 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource/administrator/index.php does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.
Hi,
I updated sucessfully to hikashop version 2.3.5 but if I try to save last version of language file, following message displays:
thanks in advance
-- Joomla version -- : 2.5.28
-- PHP version -- : 5.3.13
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : Request Entity Too Large
The requested resource/administrator/index.php does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.
Hi,
I updated sucessfully to hikashop version 2.3.5 but if I try to save last version of language file, following message displays:
Could you help me with this. I looked for a solution in your web but I found anythingRequest Entity Too Large
The requested resource/administrator/index.php does not allow request data with POST requests, or the amount of data provided in the request exceeds the capacity limit.
thanks in advance
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186295
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic error updating language file
Hi,
There is potentially 3 solutions:
- You can ask to your host provider (or if you can do it yourself) to increase the post data limit in the php.ini file.
- Use the Joomla override system
- Get the file content, edit it and upload it via FTP.
There is potentially 3 solutions:
- You can ask to your host provider (or if you can do it yourself) to increase the post data limit in the php.ini file.
- Use the Joomla override system
- Get the file content, edit it and upload it via FTP.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pymgym
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186411
by pymgym
Replied by pymgym on topic error updating language file
wich limit have I to set in the php.ini file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186412
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic error updating language file
Hi,
The limit: max_input_vars
The limit: max_input_vars
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds