- Posts: 56
- Thank you received: 0
Inventory export
11 years 8 months ago #186434
by ncoates
Inventory export was created by ncoates
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi
I have the business edition, I would like to export my inventory only, this means product name, colour, size, quantity left in stock...
Is there a way this can be done without exporting all other data and only the items mentioned above?
Regards
Neil
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi
I have the business edition, I would like to export my inventory only, this means product name, colour, size, quantity left in stock...
Is there a way this can be done without exporting all other data and only the items mentioned above?
Regards
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186533
by ncoates
Replied by ncoates on topic Inventory export
Any support on this?
I just paid £100 for the extension!
I just paid £100 for the extension!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186535
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Inventory export
Hi,
You can use the mass actions system.
Via the menu System > Mass action, you can create a new mass action and set it up as desired to export only desired data.
Please note that we answer to every messages in our support forum, you just need to be patient.
Regards,
You can use the mass actions system.
Via the menu System > Mass action, you can create a new mass action and set it up as desired to export only desired data.
Please note that we answer to every messages in our support forum, you just need to be patient.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncoates
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186634
by ncoates
Replied by ncoates on topic Inventory export
Thanks for the reply Jerome, I guess I was expecting a reply a little quicker
...I will go a try your suggestion thank you.
Regards
Neil
Regards
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186639
by ncoates
Replied by ncoates on topic Inventory export
I'm finding it difficult to get an easily readable format, I need, product, size, colour and quantity of each product size and colour, I have tried a few different options but I'm struggling, whats the best way to do this please?
Regards
Neil
Regards
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #186676
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Inventory export
Set Actions of your Mass Action as on screenshot.
Last column is list of product characteristics so it will look differently in on your site. Mark characteristics you want to appear in csv file.
Last column is list of product characteristics so it will look differently in on your site. Mark characteristics you want to appear in csv file.
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by korzo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncoates
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186716
by ncoates
Replied by ncoates on topic Inventory export
I have set the mass actions per screen shot but the result is as per my screen shot...
Its not readable....am I doing something wrong? I there a way to may this simple reading?
Regards
Neil
Its not readable....am I doing something wrong? I there a way to may this simple reading?
Regards
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186717
by ncoates
Replied by ncoates on topic Inventory export
I also tried display results and it displays everything but theres no way of actually working out what quantities I have of what colour and size etc..
Please see screen shot
Regards
Neil
Please see screen shot
Regards
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186723
by ncoates
Replied by ncoates on topic Inventory export
Actually selecting an XLS makes the export a little easier to read...I still get some strange values on there though, any help would be appreciated, I have realised that due to having 2 types of 'Tank Top' but using the same variant for Size and colour doesn't help so I will amend the variants to differentiate between the 2 different 'Tank Tops'
However, is there and way to make the readability easier? heres the actual file attached.
Regards
Neil
However, is there and way to make the readability easier? heres the actual file attached.
Regards
Neil
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186725
by korzo
Replied by korzo on topic Inventory export
It's because you have empty product names in variants.
Add to selection also "product_parent_id" or "product_code".
This way you can order/filter rows by by this column and see variants from same product grouped.
Data in your first screenshot were not readable because Excel use other separator as Hikashop.
Take o look at this topic for more info.
Add to selection also "product_parent_id" or "product_code".
This way you can order/filter rows by by this column and see variants from same product grouped.
Data in your first screenshot were not readable because Excel use other separator as Hikashop.
Take o look at this topic for more info.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ncoates
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187411
by ncoates
Replied by ncoates on topic Inventory export
Thanks Korzo, all done.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds