- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
Subscription attached to
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #186836
by info@vesica.org
Subscription attached to was created by info@vesica.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
Hi,
For the moment we are working on a test domain like test.domain.com . If I add this test domain to "Subscription attached to" and save it, will I be able to change it once we move the website from test domain to live server from test.domain.com to domain.com?
I would like to update Hikashop on test server via Joomla back-end and not downloading the package every time there is an update.
thanks!
Hi,
For the moment we are working on a test domain like test.domain.com . If I add this test domain to "Subscription attached to" and save it, will I be able to change it once we move the website from test domain to live server from test.domain.com to domain.com?
I would like to update Hikashop on test server via Joomla back-end and not downloading the package every time there is an update.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #186843
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Subscription attached to
Hi,
Yes this is indeed possible
Yes this is indeed possible
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds