- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
If "NO SHIPPING METHOD FOUND" how to add a message
11 years 8 months ago #187084
by okynnor
If "NO SHIPPING METHOD FOUND" how to add a message was created by okynnor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.bityard.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
If there is no shipping method, how do I add to the message to let the users know that they need to create an account first so then they can see the shipping method?
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
If there is no shipping method, how do I add to the message to let the users know that they need to create an account first so then they can see the shipping method?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #187100
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic If "NO SHIPPING METHOD FOUND" how to add a message
I guess the simplest way is a language override for NO_SHIPPING_METHOD_FOUND, e.g.
See here: hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Code:
NO_SHIPPING_METHOD_FOUND="Please log in or register first to see the available shipping methods."
See here: hikashop.com/download/languages.html#modify
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by lousyfool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: okynnor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187101
by okynnor
Replied by okynnor on topic If "NO SHIPPING METHOD FOUND" how to add a message
Hi,
I don't understand what the url provided would allow me to change the message?
Shouldn't I go to the code itself to change this?
Why would downloading another language allow me to do this task?
I don't understand what the url provided would allow me to change the message?
Shouldn't I go to the code itself to change this?
Why would downloading another language allow me to do this task?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187102
by okynnor
Replied by okynnor on topic If "NO SHIPPING METHOD FOUND" how to add a message
I'm sorry. It is my mistake.
Belay my last message, sir.
Belay my last message, sir.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds