- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Module
11 years 8 months ago #187213
by ibextrex
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.joeysdiner.co.uk/order-online
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi - I have a module showing in Position 3 in Protostar template - I want it to show on the products listings page but when you click option and it takes you to the individual product page with the options, charcateristics I don't want it to appear - is there a way of not showing the module? You cannot do it in joomla associated menus file.
I have attached the two pages with it on.
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi - I have a module showing in Position 3 in Protostar template - I want it to show on the products listings page but when you click option and it takes you to the individual product page with the options, charcateristics I don't want it to appear - is there a way of not showing the module? You cannot do it in joomla associated menus file.
I have attached the two pages with it on.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187225
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Hi,
There are several posts here about this. Here is one showing the solution with a separate extension (which thankfully just got cheaper), as well as Nicolas linking to another thread with what appears to be a view edition. Check it out: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-different-page.html
There are several posts here about this. Here is one showing the solution with a separate extension (which thankfully just got cheaper), as well as Nicolas linking to another thread with what appears to be a view edition. Check it out: www.hikashop.com/forum/product-category-...-different-page.html
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
The following user(s) said Thank You: ibextrex
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #187228
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Did you look up the other thread? There are code snippets which can be applied via view overrides - yes, in HikaShop. I haven't tried it, but since there was no yelling and screaming, maybe it works, and all are happy ever after. Should take you 10 minutes max to give it a shot.
Here's the post with the code: www.hikashop.com/support/forum/product-c...enu-item.html#158800
Here's the post with the code: www.hikashop.com/support/forum/product-c...enu-item.html#158800
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by lousyfool.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds