- Posts: 159
- Thank you received: 2
Error while listing orders in backend
11 years 8 months ago #187311
by Rokell
Error while listing orders in backend was created by Rokell
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (19 Dezember 2014) at position 0 (1): Unexpected character
Hi,
I can't list my orders in the backend correctly. If I want to list some orders from last year, I'll get this error:
DateTime::__construct() [<a href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: Failed to parse time string (19 Dezember 2014) at position 0 (1): Unexpected character
I can get back ti the main backend page, but can't open my list of orders anymore.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Roger
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : DateTime::__construct() [datetime.--construct]: Failed to parse time string (19 Dezember 2014) at position 0 (1): Unexpected character
Hi,
I can't list my orders in the backend correctly. If I want to list some orders from last year, I'll get this error:
DateTime::__construct() [<a href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: Failed to parse time string (19 Dezember 2014) at position 0 (1): Unexpected character
I can get back ti the main backend page, but can't open my list of orders anymore.
Any ideas?
Thanks
Roger
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187350
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Error while listing orders in backend
Hi,
Normally, this should be the same as the problem described here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...-upgrade.html#177815
Now I'm not sure if you're saying that you only have the problem for some orders and not others ?
Anyway, try the fix in that other thread first.
Normally, this should be the same as the problem described here:
www.hikashop.com/forum/install-update/87...-upgrade.html#177815
Now I'm not sure if you're saying that you only have the problem for some orders and not others ?
Anyway, try the fix in that other thread first.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds