- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
Addresses button bug
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #187855
by info@vesica.org
Addresses button bug was created by info@vesica.org
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
after updating Hikashop to latest version the Add address button on the addresses page stopped working.
thanks!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.4
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
Hi,
after updating Hikashop to latest version the Add address button on the addresses page stopped working.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187903
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Addresses button bug
Hi,
That button works fine on our end.
Please provide a link to that page and a user account so that we can look at the issue on your website.
You can provide that, along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
That button works fine on our end.
Please provide a link to that page and a user account so that we can look at the issue on your website.
You can provide that, along with a link to this thread via our contact form:
www.hikashop.com/support/contact-us.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #187936
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Addresses button bug
Hi Nicolas,
thanks for looking into our problem. I've tried to disable the overrides and installed a local version of Hikashop and I have the same problem.
I've sent the email with the logins.
thanks!
thanks for looking into our problem. I've tried to disable the overrides and installed a local version of Hikashop and I have the same problem.
I've sent the email with the logins.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #189252
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Addresses button bug
Hi,
any news on this one?
thanks!
any news on this one?
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189275
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Addresses button bug
Hi,
This is a template issue, when clicking on "new" then you can scroll the page to the bottom and you will see a part of the address form.
If you try with the default Joomla template, I bet that it is working.
So please check that your template don't have css properties on modal class directly, if it is please replace them by "div.modal".
Or you can change the way the address is displayed in Configuration > Checkout > Shipping & Payment > Address selector
This is a template issue, when clicking on "new" then you can scroll the page to the bottom and you will see a part of the address form.
If you try with the default Joomla template, I bet that it is working.
So please check that your template don't have css properties on modal class directly, if it is please replace them by "div.modal".
Or you can change the way the address is displayed in Configuration > Checkout > Shipping & Payment > Address selector
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- info@vesica.org
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 162
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #189391
by info@vesica.org
Replied by info@vesica.org on topic Addresses button bug
Hi,
I've tried, but is not working on beez3 template either. On protostar is working. I've noticed that the modal.js and modal.css are not loaded on the page and I've written the code to load them, but the pop-up is still not working. What is weird that on checkout page is working fine. I've tried to change how the address is displayed in Configuration > Checkout > Shipping & Payment > Address selector but this affects only the checkout page and I would like the pop-up to work if possible? This problem appeared after we update Hikashop and Joomla to latest version.
thanks!
I've tried, but is not working on beez3 template either. On protostar is working. I've noticed that the modal.js and modal.css are not loaded on the page and I've written the code to load them, but the pop-up is still not working. What is weird that on checkout page is working fine. I've tried to change how the address is displayed in Configuration > Checkout > Shipping & Payment > Address selector but this affects only the checkout page and I would like the pop-up to work if possible? This problem appeared after we update Hikashop and Joomla to latest version.
thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189416
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Addresses button bug
Hi,
Change the "popup mode" option of the HikaShop configuration to "mootools" and that should fix the issue. Apparently, your template doesn't support the boostrap popup which is used by default on the address manager.
Change the "popup mode" option of the HikaShop configuration to "mootools" and that should fix the issue. Apparently, your template doesn't support the boostrap popup which is used by default on the address manager.
The following user(s) said Thank You: info@vesica.org
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds