- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
Updating from Starter to Essentals
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 8 months ago #187906
by target4fun
Updating from Starter to Essentals was created by target4fun
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE, Chrome
I tried uploading the file in both chrome and IE and it just kinda hangs there and I end up with a blank screen. It wont let me update to the essentals is there something I must do before I can update to the paid version?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : IE, Chrome
I tried uploading the file in both chrome and IE and it just kinda hangs there and I end up with a blank screen. It wont let me update to the essentals is there something I must do before I can update to the paid version?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #187909
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Updating from Starter to Essentals
Hi,
The HikaShop essential package work for new installations, updates and also upgrades.
You should be able to install it like an update.
About the blank screen, please follow the instructions in our FAQ (for blank screen).
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html
About the installation, you might test to install the "zip" package (instead of the "tar.gz" one) or test the installation by FTP.
Regards,
The HikaShop essential package work for new installations, updates and also upgrades.
You should be able to install it like an update.
About the blank screen, please follow the instructions in our FAQ (for blank screen).
www.hikashop.com/support/faq.html
About the installation, you might test to install the "zip" package (instead of the "tar.gz" one) or test the installation by FTP.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: target4fun
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- target4fun
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 8 months ago #187916
by target4fun
Replied by target4fun on topic Updating from Starter to Essentals
The zip file was the only one that worked. The tz file was causing all the issues.
Thanks now on to trying to figure out how to change the vat to taxes in language. I will play with it for another 30 min then try to post on the right section if i cant get it working. Been following the documentation with out success thus far.
Thanks now on to trying to figure out how to change the vat to taxes in language. I will play with it for another 30 min then try to post on the right section if i cant get it working. Been following the documentation with out success thus far.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.182 seconds