- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
The total weight is too large for a shipment prob
11 years 8 months ago #188060
by Sunshine
/Christina
The total weight is too large for a shipment prob was created by Sunshine
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I am getting this message (maybe it's not quite the same words.)
When customer go to cart for checkout.
I sell to Sweden and Denmark but this only happens when I sell to Denmark, which is my default country.
The delivery metod is the same, just different prices.
Also it does not exceeds maximum weight, that I offer shipment to.
I don't get it, does anyone?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
I am getting this message (maybe it's not quite the same words.)
The total weight is too large for shipment
When customer go to cart for checkout.
I sell to Sweden and Denmark but this only happens when I sell to Denmark, which is my default country.
The delivery metod is the same, just different prices.
Also it does not exceeds maximum weight, that I offer shipment to.
I don't get it, does anyone?
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188066
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic The total weight is too large for a shipment prob
Hi,
We would need a screenshot of the options of each one of your shipping methods (at least the ones for Denmark).
We would need a screenshot of the options of each one of your shipping methods (at least the ones for Denmark).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunshine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188264
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic The total weight is too large for a shipment prob
Hi
Now when I checked it is back to normal
weird. So no problem now.
Now when I checked it is back to normal
weird. So no problem now. /Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189453
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic The total weight is too large for a shipment prob
The problem is back
so I guess it was never gone, just this time it is when I choose Sweden.
here is a screenshot of all.
here is a screenshot of all.
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189455
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic The total weight is too large for a shipment prob
I sell to Sweden and Denmark. the first five is shipping in Denmark, you don't see the zone for some reason, but they are threre.
I wonder how the shipping is decited, in checkout? How does Hikashop know the shipping costs before the customer even has wrote his adress?
Every time I put something in the basket it is allways danish shipping that is showing. I am sure I messed up there somehow.
I wonder how the shipping is decited, in checkout? How does Hikashop know the shipping costs before the customer even has wrote his adress?
Every time I put something in the basket it is allways danish shipping that is showing. I am sure I messed up there somehow.
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189459
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic The total weight is too large for a shipment prob
I finally found the solution.
When I first config. Hikashop I had 2 valutas, later I changed it to use only 1. Just I forgot to change the valuta for each shipping metod, it was still set to the one I had upublished.
So now when I changed back to the one that was published, it works jayyy
When I first config. Hikashop I had 2 valutas, later I changed it to use only 1. Just I forgot to change the valuta for each shipping metod, it was still set to the one I had upublished.
So now when I changed back to the one that was published, it works jayyy
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #189462
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic The total weight is too large for a shipment prob
Hi,
Good to know that you solve your issue.
Thanks for the share !
Regards,
Good to know that you solve your issue.
Thanks for the share !
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds