Skip to main content

Mini-cart - Total price by row

More
11 years 8 months ago #188250 by rfernandes
Hi,

Can you help me with this situation please?

In my mini-cart I have this:



and I want to add the total per line in a new column.
What I need to do?

In this case, 0,47€ x 1 = 0,47€

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188283 by nicolas
Hi,

That's already the total per line that you see there (unless your template provider has changed the behavior of the cart module to display the unit price instead of the total per line).
The unit price is not displayed on the cart module in order to save up space for the rest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rfernandes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188343 by rfernandes
Yes I understood, but in our case we need to put the unit price and the total per line, so in this situation what we need to change and where?

Thanks for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188371 by Xavier
Hi,

You have to edit the view "product / cart".
Then add the desired data at the desired place.

Here is some documentation for layout customization:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: rfernandes

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 8 months ago #188517 by rfernandes
Hi,

Thanks for your help.
I will see these documentation and try to do that.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.185 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum