- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
Moving to new host - How to change file paths???
11 years 8 months ago #188471
by ucan
Moving to new host - How to change file paths??? was created by ucan
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ie 11
I am moving to a new host and I sell download PDF files... The files are very large and I have them stored outside of a web folder such as a path like this currently:
/home/content/51/70951/downloads/(FILE NAME WOULD GO HERE.pdf)
My new host has the path to that folder now as:
/home/MYUSERNAME/downloads/(FILE NAME WOULD GO HERE.pdf)
I have over 1000 download products and would LOVE to be able to do a mass action on them to change this path to reflect the new sevrer path.
PLEASE HELP!!!!
Thank you in advance!!!
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.2.24
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : ie 11
I am moving to a new host and I sell download PDF files... The files are very large and I have them stored outside of a web folder such as a path like this currently:
/home/content/51/70951/downloads/(FILE NAME WOULD GO HERE.pdf)
My new host has the path to that folder now as:
/home/MYUSERNAME/downloads/(FILE NAME WOULD GO HERE.pdf)
I have over 1000 download products and would LOVE to be able to do a mass action on them to change this path to reflect the new sevrer path.
PLEASE HELP!!!!
Thank you in advance!!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188475
by ucan
Replied by ucan on topic Moving to new host - How to change file paths???
Nevermind. I made a direct edit to the database using find and replace in dreamweaver then re upload the hikashop_file table. thanks anyway
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds