- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Popup notice after add to cart
11 years 8 months ago #188534
by dda
Popup notice after add to cart was created by dda
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
I'm drawing a complete blank here (a bit embarrassing): Hikashop has a feature to show a popup message that a person added something to their cart doesn't it? (I have a vague memory of reading about it) If it does I can't find it atm and I need someone to point it out to me thanks.
-- Joomla version -- : 3.2.4
I'm drawing a complete blank here (a bit embarrassing): Hikashop has a feature to show a popup message that a person added something to their cart doesn't it? (I have a vague memory of reading about it) If it does I can't find it atm and I need someone to point it out to me thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188536
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Popup notice after add to cart
Hi,
To enable the popup display when adding a product to the cart, you have to select "Stay and display a popup notice" for the option "After a product is added to the cart" in Configuration > Main > Cart.
To enable the popup display when adding a product to the cart, you have to select "Stay and display a popup notice" for the option "After a product is added to the cart" in Configuration > Main > Cart.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #188643
by dda
Replied by dda on topic Popup notice after add to cart
Ok thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds