- Posts: 16
- Thank you received: 2
Deleting item in shopping cart directs to checkout
11 years 8 months ago #188883
by vaconiit
Deleting item in shopping cart directs to checkout was created by vaconiit
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
Hi,
I've noticed that every time an item is being deleted out of the shopping cart, Hikashop redirects to the checkout page.
The code used to delete an item is found in the cart/showcart.php file and states:
How can I ensure the item is deleted, but redirect my user back to the shopping cart page... let"s say " www.domain.com/my-custom-cart-page "?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.15
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : Firefox 35.0.1
Hi,
I've noticed that every time an item is being deleted out of the shopping cart, Hikashop redirects to the checkout page.
The code used to delete an item is found in the cart/showcart.php file and states:
Code:
<a class="hikashop_no_print" href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('product&task=updatecart&stay=1&delete=1&quantity=0&cart_type='.$cart_type.'&cart_id='.$cart->cart_id.'&cart_product_id='.$cart->cart_product_id.'&Itemid='.$Itemid); ?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('HIKA_DELETE'); ?>">
How can I ensure the item is deleted, but redirect my user back to the shopping cart page... let"s say " www.domain.com/my-custom-cart-page "?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189068
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Deleting item in shopping cart directs to checkout
Hi,
We don't have the problem with HikaShop 2.3.5 and we actually don't have that code in the cart/showcart.php view file.
This indicates that you're using an old version of the view file where you don't have the patch.
That line of code is now:
so I would recommend to replace it and see if that helps.
We don't have the problem with HikaShop 2.3.5 and we actually don't have that code in the cart/showcart.php view file.
This indicates that you're using an old version of the view file where you don't have the patch.
That line of code is now:
Code:
<a class="hikashop_no_print" href="<?php echo hikashop_completeLink('product&task=updatecart&stay=1&delete=1&quantity=0&cart_type='.$cart_type.'&cart_id='.$cart->cart_id.'&cart_product_id='.$cart->cart_product_id.'&return_url='.urlencode(base64_encode(hikashop_currentURL())).$url_itemid); ?>" title="<?php echo JText::_('HIKA_DELETE'); ?>">
The following user(s) said Thank You: vaconiit
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189291
by vaconiit
Replied by vaconiit on topic Deleting item in shopping cart directs to checkout
Thanks, that was the solution I needed
I understand it was a template issue now. Apparently the template does not refer to the Hikashop component rather then it's own copy of that component.
I'm not entirely sure why. Every update of Hikashop must be copied to another directory in order to make the update work.
Anyhow, thank you Nicolas! It seems it has been a good decision to start working with Hikashop!
I understand it was a template issue now. Apparently the template does not refer to the Hikashop component rather then it's own copy of that component.
I'm not entirely sure why. Every update of Hikashop must be copied to another directory in order to make the update work.
Anyhow, thank you Nicolas! It seems it has been a good decision to start working with Hikashop!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds