- Posts: 178
- Thank you received: 5
Download hika after subscription end
11 years 8 months ago #189030
by alikon1
Download hika after subscription end was created by alikon1
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.4
When my subscription has ended, the actual version of hika was 2.3.5. When I bought hika, it was 2.2 ver. But why I can't download at all any hika after subscription end? Not version, that will be published. I want to download version, which was the latest while my subscription was active. Now I can't download even 2.2. Why?
When my subscription has ended, the actual version of hika was 2.3.5. When I bought hika, it was 2.2 ver. But why I can't download at all any hika after subscription end? Not version, that will be published. I want to download version, which was the latest while my subscription was active. Now I can't download even 2.2. Why?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189033
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic Download hika after subscription end
Hi,
Our download system just allow to download the latest package ; we do not have feature to let download older version of HikaShop.
If you want to retrieve an old version of HikaShop ; the best is to contact the support by email (using the "contact us" page).
It is something that we can do occasionally.
Regards,
Our download system just allow to download the latest package ; we do not have feature to let download older version of HikaShop.
If you want to retrieve an old version of HikaShop ; the best is to contact the support by email (using the "contact us" page).
It is something that we can do occasionally.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds