- Posts: 75
- Thank you received: 0
rong time zone
11 years 8 months ago #189221
by Sunshine
/Christina
rong time zone was created by Sunshine
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi
I wanted to plan a discount. Filled in the date and time. Like the time from 8.45 am to day (just to test) untill 9.00 am today.
When I tried to use that coupon kode, it says, "sorry, that coupon is not valid yet"
I can't find a place to change to my timezone. I live in Sweden. Is it something I need to change in the backend or what to do?
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.6
Hi
I wanted to plan a discount. Filled in the date and time. Like the time from 8.45 am to day (just to test) untill 9.00 am today.
When I tried to use that coupon kode, it says, "sorry, that coupon is not valid yet"
I can't find a place to change to my timezone. I live in Sweden. Is it something I need to change in the backend or what to do?
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago - 11 years 8 months ago #189222
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic Wrong time zone
Hi,
Check the time zone setting in the Joomla "Global Configuration" -> tab "Server" -> section "Location Settings".
Check the time zone setting in the Joomla "Global Configuration" -> tab "Server" -> section "Location Settings".
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Last edit: 11 years 8 months ago by lousyfool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sunshine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189223
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic rong time zone
Allright I got it. I was in Joomla not Hikashop.
In configuration - server - local settings.
Mine was set to Africa, so ofcourse it made some trouble
In configuration - server - local settings.
Mine was set to Africa, so ofcourse it made some trouble
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 8 months ago #189224
by Sunshine
/Christina
Replied by Sunshine on topic rong time zone
Thanks again, didn't see your post, before I answer myself
/Christina
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds