Skip to main content

At Checkout Button Goes To Blank Screen

More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #189848 by fan4chevy
Hi,

I recently upgraded to Joomla 3.3.6. I am using Hikashop Bus with current update. However, when I click check out button it goes to blank screen. I get the following in my error log:

[06-Feb-2015 12:53:52 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php on line 55
[06-Feb-2015 12:53:57 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 1 by reference in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/custom_quantity_tax/custom_quantity_tax.php on line 110
[06-Feb-2015 12:54:00 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 1 by reference in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/custom_quantity_tax/custom_quantity_tax.php on line 110
[06-Feb-2015 12:59:15 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php on line 55
[06-Feb-2015 13:01:07 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php on line 55
[06-Feb-2015 13:03:31 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php on line 55
[06-Feb-2015 13:06:55 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php on line 55
[06-Feb-2015 13:07:01 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 1 by reference in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/custom_quantity_tax/custom_quantity_tax.php on line 110
[06-Feb-2015 13:07:02 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 1 by reference in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/custom_quantity_tax/custom_quantity_tax.php on line 110
[06-Feb-2015 13:09:39 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php on line 55
[06-Feb-2015 13:09:52 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php on line 55
[06-Feb-2015 13:09:59 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 1 by reference in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/custom_quantity_tax/custom_quantity_tax.php on line 110
[06-Feb-2015 13:10:11 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 1 by reference in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/custom_quantity_tax/custom_quantity_tax.php on line 110
[06-Feb-2015 13:10:12 America/New_York] PHP Fatal error: Cannot pass parameter 1 by reference in /home/citysur/public_html/bearpawkendama.com/plugins/system/custom_quantity_tax/custom_quantity_tax.php on line 110


NOTE:
If I turn off this plug in then no blank screen: HikaShop tax calculations override plugin
However, then I don't get any taxes.



Your help is appreciated.
Charles
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by fan4chevy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #189850 by Jerome
Hi,

Sp you need to use the fixed version of the plugin.

Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #189861 by fan4chevy
So I did the update and I am not getting blank screen. However, I do get this error in the error log:

[06-Feb-2015 14:49:31 America/New_York] PHP Warning: array_merge() [<a href='function.array-merge'>function.array-merge</a>]: Argument #1 is not an array in /home/citysur/public_html/website.com/plugins/system/hikashopsocial/hikashopsocial.php on line 55

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #189866 by Jerome
Hi,

It means that your plugin does not have any configuration.
You can edit the plugin in your Joomla backend and the warning will disappear.
Otherwise the best is to edit the plugin and replace
Code:
$plugin->params = array_merge($plugin->params, $default);
By:
Code:
if(empty($plugin->params)) $plugin->params = array(); $plugin->params = array_merge($plugin->params, $default);
Regards,

Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum