- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
some product display strang
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago - 11 years 7 months ago #190145
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
some product display strang was created by armanemadi
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
www.papa30.com/فروشگاه-آنلاین/فروشگاه-آن...د/kashti-bozorg.html
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0.0
hi
some of my product display strang and not wide 100 % in page
kill link for bad seo issue
why should be like this on some product !!?
regards
-- Joomla version -- : 3.0.0
hi
some of my product display strang and not wide 100 % in page
kill link for bad seo issue
why should be like this on some product !!?
regards
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Last edit: 11 years 7 months ago by armanemadi.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190179
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic some product display strang
Hi,
I think that the second is correct because the content (product description part) is wider than for the first product.
You can add the following css property in the frontend_default.css file via the menu Configuration > Display > CSS:
I think that the second is correct because the content (product description part) is wider than for the first product.
You can add the following css property in the frontend_default.css file via the menu Configuration > Display > CSS:
Code:
.hikashop_product_page{
width: 100% !important;
}
The following user(s) said Thank You: armanemadi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #190298
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Replied by armanemadi on topic some product display strang
hi
problem not solve
still some page have show bad :sick: :sick: :sick:
problem not solve
still some page have show bad :sick: :sick: :sick:
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190300
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic some product display strang
Hi,
Please follow the following tutorial, it explain how to customize the layout and how to use the browser console.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please follow the following tutorial, it explain how to customize the layout and how to use the browser console.
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...ize-the-display.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #190436
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Replied by armanemadi on topic some product display strang
hi
i see that ,
but i cant fix my problem , any idea why only some product display this way !!?
tanks
i see that ,
but i cant fix my problem , any idea why only some product display this way !!?
tanks
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190443
by lousyfool
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Replied by lousyfool on topic some product display strang
Both pages as per the links in your original post here are displaying identical and fine.
Either you fixed the problem within the last 10 minutes, or you may want to try clearing your browser cache.
Either you fixed the problem within the last 10 minutes, or you may want to try clearing your browser cache.
Need help with customisations of layouts, style or other site development? PM me!
(Don't forget to turn on "E-mail notification of new messages" )
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190437
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic some product display strang
Hi,
It looks like more a template issue. Maybe some properties are not applied for each content, because not using the correct class.
Do you have a link to another product page with the problem ?
It looks like more a template issue. Maybe some properties are not applied for each content, because not using the correct class.
Do you have a link to another product page with the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds