- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
language overrides being ignored
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #190530
by zipadyduda
language overrides being ignored was created by zipadyduda
-- url of the page with the problem -- : ce4rt.com
-- HikaShop version -- : current
-- Joomla version -- : current
I am not sure how long this has been happening, probably since the last update.
My language overrides are being ignored.
I turned on language debug and get no errors.
I have several language override commands. They were working before. Now the system just ignores all the overrides and displays what is in the language file only. I have to change the language file to change the display.
-- HikaShop version -- : current
-- Joomla version -- : current
I am not sure how long this has been happening, probably since the last update.
My language overrides are being ignored.
I turned on language debug and get no errors.
I have several language override commands. They were working before. Now the system just ignores all the overrides and displays what is in the language file only. I have to change the language file to change the display.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190541
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic language overrides being ignored
Hi,
Then it's a bug in Joomla as it is joomla which loads that file automatically when it loads the language files of Joomla
More seriously, there must be a problem with one of the lines of the override.
Empty the override textarea and start from 0, adding the translation overrides one by one until it doesn't work anymore and that way you'll be able to pinpoint where is the problem in it.
Then it's a bug in Joomla as it is joomla which loads that file automatically when it loads the language files of Joomla
More seriously, there must be a problem with one of the lines of the override.
Empty the override textarea and start from 0, adding the translation overrides one by one until it doesn't work anymore and that way you'll be able to pinpoint where is the problem in it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- zipadyduda
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 140
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 6 months ago #195073
by zipadyduda
Replied by zipadyduda on topic language overrides being ignored
This was the problem, there was something in my override file, a bad command. When I started over it worked.
Thanks
Thanks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds