- Posts: 68
- Thank you received: 2
Option price 0,- results in double product price
11 years 7 months ago #190629
by squareweb
Option price 0,- results in double product price was created by squareweb
-- HikaShop version -- : latest business
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : na
Hi,
I need customer to select an option with / without text.
"with text" results in added 20,- to product-price.
"without text" cost nothing (0,-).
Now if I ad a product "without text" the total price is updated (added) with the product price resulting in double amount for the product.
Do I miss something about "options"-usage?
See screen prints please.
Thanks in advance.
Mark
-- Joomla version -- : latest
-- PHP version -- : 5.3
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : safari latest
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : na
Hi,
I need customer to select an option with / without text.
"with text" results in added 20,- to product-price.
"without text" cost nothing (0,-).
Now if I ad a product "without text" the total price is updated (added) with the product price resulting in double amount for the product.
Do I miss something about "options"-usage?
See screen prints please.
Thanks in advance.
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 12953
- Thank you received: 1778
11 years 7 months ago #190642
by Mohamed Thelji
Replied by Mohamed Thelji on topic Option price 0,- results in double product price
Hello,
You should set the "Group options with product" option to YES, via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
You should set the "Group options with product" option to YES, via "Hikashop->System->Configuration->Main".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #190711
by squareweb
Replied by squareweb on topic Option price 0,- results in double product price
Thanks Mohammed,
It works now as suspected.
Regards.
Mark
It works now as suspected.
Regards.
Mark
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds