- Posts: 43
- Thank you received: 0
Show Hikashop User ID on PDF attachinvoice
11 years 7 months ago #191161
by DavidThor
Show Hikashop User ID on PDF attachinvoice was created by DavidThor
-- url of the page with the problem -- :
nordic-medical.com
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I'm trying to display Hikashop User ID. I've added <?php $user = hikashop_loadUser(true); echo $user->user_id; ?><br /> in show.php and the correct user ID is displayed in the back end. Using the same string in invoice.php echos a wrong number on the attached invoice. I've tried $this->order->order_user_id, but that doesn't return any value.
Any idea where I'm going wrong
Thanks,
David
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
Hi,
I'm trying to display Hikashop User ID. I've added <?php $user = hikashop_loadUser(true); echo $user->user_id; ?><br /> in show.php and the correct user ID is displayed in the back end. Using the same string in invoice.php echos a wrong number on the attached invoice. I've tried $this->order->order_user_id, but that doesn't return any value.
Any idea where I'm going wrong
Thanks,
David
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191173
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Show Hikashop User ID on PDF attachinvoice
Hi,
Please do a var_dump($order); in order to see all the content of that $order PHP object and you should see the desired informations about the customer inside.
Please do a var_dump($order); in order to see all the content of that $order PHP object and you should see the desired informations about the customer inside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DavidThor
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191246
by DavidThor
Replied by DavidThor on topic Show Hikashop User ID on PDF attachinvoice
Perfect! var_dump($order) showed that '$order->order_user_id' did the trick. Thank you!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds