- Posts: 301
- Thank you received: 6
Mass eMail or Customer eMail list
11 years 7 months ago #191631
by fan4chevy
Mass eMail or Customer eMail list was created by fan4chevy
Hi,
I am using Joomla 3.3 with current Hikashop business. I am wondering if there is a built in way to mass email my customers similar to php list, etc. to let them know of specials etc.?
Thank you,
Charles
I am using Joomla 3.3 with current Hikashop business. I am wondering if there is a built in way to mass email my customers similar to php list, etc. to let them know of specials etc.?
Thank you,
Charles
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- PolishedGeek
-
- Offline
- Official HikaShop Development Partner
11 years 7 months ago #191636
by PolishedGeek
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Replied by PolishedGeek on topic Mass eMail or Customer eMail list
I recommend AcyMailing for email marketing to HikaShop clients. There is a plugin to integrate HikaShop with AcyMail and it has all the email features you need to do promotional newsletters:
www.acyba.com/acymailing/features.html
~ Deb Cinkus, CEO
Polished Geek: more with monday․com
eCommerce Business Process Automation Experts
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds