- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
url problem sj Listing Tabs for Hikashop
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
11 years 7 months ago #191818
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
url problem sj Listing Tabs for Hikashop was created by armanemadi
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : url problem
Hi
i install SJ Listing Tabs for Hikashop in my site.
Force canonical URLs on listing is on use and generate if missing but seem when some one click on this new modules it generate brand new url for it self . and it contain hikashop word just like
.../component/hikashop/خرید/monalisa-puzzle.html
i assign a content menu in everything in views but still not work
tanks
Hi
i install SJ Listing Tabs for Hikashop in my site.
Force canonical URLs on listing is on use and generate if missing but seem when some one click on this new modules it generate brand new url for it self . and it contain hikashop word just like
.../component/hikashop/خرید/monalisa-puzzle.html
i assign a content menu in everything in views but still not work
tanks
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191820
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic url problem sj Listing Tabs for Hikashop
Hi,
Please contact "SJ Listing tabs" directly ; we can't provide support for plugins we did not create and we do not sale.
Regards,
Please contact "SJ Listing tabs" directly ; we can't provide support for plugins we did not create and we do not sale.
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: armanemadi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #191927
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Replied by armanemadi on topic url problem sj Listing Tabs for Hikashop
Hi
i know that , but it seems that every body dead in smart addons
but please help me to solve this
i thinks this line belong to url
if((int)$params->get('display_add_to_cart',1)) {
echo '<div class="hikashop_add_to_cart">';
echo $cart->displayButton(JText::_('CHOOSE_OPTIONS'),'choose_options',$params,hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&product_id='.$item->product_id.'&name='.$item->alias.$url_itemid.$category_pathway),'window.location = \''.str_replace("'","\'",hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&product_id='.$item->product_id.'&name='.$item->alias.$url_itemid.$category_pathway)).'\';return false;','');
echo '</div>';
so how should i change this to canonical address ?
tanks
i know that , but it seems that every body dead in smart addons
but please help me to solve this
i thinks this line belong to url
if((int)$params->get('display_add_to_cart',1)) {
echo '<div class="hikashop_add_to_cart">';
echo $cart->displayButton(JText::_('CHOOSE_OPTIONS'),'choose_options',$params,hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&product_id='.$item->product_id.'&name='.$item->alias.$url_itemid.$category_pathway),'window.location = \''.str_replace("'","\'",hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&product_id='.$item->product_id.'&name='.$item->alias.$url_itemid.$category_pathway)).'\';return false;','');
echo '</div>';
so how should i change this to canonical address ?
tanks
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #191946
by armanemadi
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Replied by armanemadi on topic url problem sj Listing Tabs for Hikashop
:huh:
dear Jerome if found adrees line for this moduls.
this is the line
$item->link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid=' . $item->product_id . '&name=' . $item->alias . $url_itemid .
so how should i change it to canonical urls ? think about i write this moduls my self and need your help . forget about their goddamn team.
dear Jerome if found adrees line for this moduls.
this is the line
$item->link = hikashop_completeLink('product&task=show&cid=' . $item->product_id . '&name=' . $item->alias . $url_itemid .
so how should i change it to canonical urls ? think about i write this moduls my self and need your help . forget about their goddamn team.
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191999
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic url problem sj Listing Tabs for Hikashop
Hi,
If $item contains the product data, you can find the canonical URL in the variable $item->product_canonical
So you could write simply:
$item->link = $item->product_canonical;
If $item contains the product data, you can find the canonical URL in the variable $item->product_canonical
So you could write simply:
$item->link = $item->product_canonical;
The following user(s) said Thank You: armanemadi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- armanemadi
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 49
- Thank you received: 0
11 years 7 months ago #192032
by armanemadi

ohh tanks a lot dear Nicolas it solve ,
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Replied by armanemadi on topic url problem sj Listing Tabs for Hikashop
ohh tanks a lot dear Nicolas it solve ,
With them the Seed of Wisdom did I sow,
And with my own hand labour’d it to grow:
And this was all the Harvest that I reap’d—
“I came like Water, and like Wind I go.”
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.187 seconds