- Posts: 72
- Thank you received: 0
cant install business version
11 years 7 months ago #191957
by mymall
cant install business version was created by mymall
-- url of the page with the problem -- : localhost
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Dear sir
just bought your business version of Hikashop, I downloaded the zip file from my control panel at your site
when I go to extension manager at joomla, select the zip file I downloaded, it just do nothing, it return to joomla extension manager without any error message
I tried to unzip it to tmp directory (as you suggested in other threat) , install from directory, it gives JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
please advice
-- HikaShop version -- : 2.3.5
-- Joomla version -- : 3.3.6
-- PHP version -- : 5.5.12
-- Browser(s) name and version -- : chrome
-- Error-message(debug-mod must be tuned on) -- : none
Dear sir
just bought your business version of Hikashop, I downloaded the zip file from my control panel at your site
when I go to extension manager at joomla, select the zip file I downloaded, it just do nothing, it return to joomla extension manager without any error message
I tried to unzip it to tmp directory (as you suggested in other threat) , install from directory, it gives JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file
please advice
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191967
by mymall
Replied by mymall on topic cant install business version
hi again
it looks the zip file has an issue, I downloaded the tar file and it worked, but not as package installation, I had to unzip it to tmp directory
it looks the zip file has an issue, I downloaded the tar file and it worked, but not as package installation, I had to unzip it to tmp directory
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
11 years 7 months ago #191970
by Jerome
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Replied by Jerome on topic cant install business version
Hi,
The HikaShop business ZIP package is now a big file and it's highly possible that your server have a upload limitation.
The TAR.GZ package which is smaller so it can be lower than the upload limitation.
Otherwise for the install by FTP ; you have to create a folder "hikashop" in the temp folder.
You can follow our documentation for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
Regards,
The HikaShop business ZIP package is now a big file and it's highly possible that your server have a upload limitation.
The TAR.GZ package which is smaller so it can be lower than the upload limitation.
Otherwise for the install by FTP ; you have to create a folder "hikashop" in the temp folder.
You can follow our documentation for that:
www.hikashop.com/support/support/documen...-install.html#errors
Regards,
Jerome - Obsidev.com
HikaMarket & HikaSerial developer / HikaShop core dev team.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds